:: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Bitcoin-development…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Manfred Karrer
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Bitcoin-development] DarkWallet Best Practices
Switchting to another alt coin when NSA and the like are already aware of the power of crypto currencies will be probably more difficult. To buy in to a new alt coin in the starting phase will be a cheap attack for them. Silently running >50% of the nodes and when they need to interfere they have all in place.
All these solutions which are built on security by control of a majority will be vulnerable if creation of a node is cheap. Maybe we need other concepts, something what is not possible to simulate with computers. Computers still cannot write text or translate language in somehow accaptable quality (maybe that will be not valid in some point in the future anymore...). Maybe the culture creation products like wikipedia entries could be used as security backbone? That would also create incentives for people creating value.
I posted recently a very rough idea about an anti spam mechanism here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=387850.0
That could be used as mechanism for content creation and valuation as well.
Think of Reddit where users have to pay for postings and earn money if others like their postings (of course there are many abuse scenarios, needs much more refinement, just a rough idea yet...)
And maybe the basic distribution of money could be like a basic income for every human user (a problem how to proove a human id...). People who are creating more for the society can earn something on top of the basic income.
Not sure if its a good idea to build in so much ideology into a money system, but on the otherhand money is never free of ideology (btc use the austrian school ideology).
And of course I have no idea how such stuff could be implemented... As I said before just very rough ideas yet....