:: [unSYSTEM] Importance of Address Re…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Amir Taaki
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: [unSYSTEM] Importance of Address Reuse on Privacy
Hey, I'm not sure that always reusing addresses has such a drastic
effect on privacy like we always assume. I'd like to see more evidence
for this assumption.
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Paranoia#Address_reuse
The vast majority of addresses in the blockchain are uniquely used.
We can see this by comparing both those graphs.

I'm also interested in other data and stats we can collect to improve
privacy and freedom of users to transact. Also usage stats and things
that can improve software utility for the usecases we're interested in.