:: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Adam Midvidy
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
There is a nascent subreddit I recently found that is centered on trying to
use blockchain technology to enable polycentric legal systems (wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycentric_law).

It's not technical in content, but very interesting nonetheless, and the
motive is definitely about using bitcoin tech for change, not as a get rich
quick scheme.

Check it out: http://www.reddit.com/r/bitlaw/