:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Erick Malsbury
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
First off, I want to thank Amir for the encouraging words. It is hard to
swim against the current. It drains massive amounts of energy. The energy
expended IS totally worth it, but even I get burned out sometimes.

I have been a community organizer for many different causes (anti-war
protests, anti- Federal Reserve protests, presidential campaigns, anti
death penalty, pretty much any abusive power of the state you can think
of). I have no programming experience. I have no real skills besides being
an expert at talking to people, and sometimes even helping them to think
differently. I have not been very active over the last three years because
of a personal life issue, and then a diagnoses of stage 4 cancer this last
January. I am now in remission, and feel I am about 80% of my normal self.
I am ready to get back to work. If I can find an active role that can help,
I will. I do think that the most important part in the present remains up
to developers. I am even thinking of going back to school to be able to
assist in the creation phase. Anyways, keep up the good fight, and if any
of you need someone with my limited, but highly focused experience, let me
know. I have been doing what I can in the circles I have previously run
with. We cannot be stopped. I have all the confidence in the world.