:: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Amir Taaki
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
There's lots to do.

TorrentFreak is a website talking about BitTorrent technology. They really
make awesome articles that hit people hard about what it is about. They
are often quoted in other news articles.

In Bitcoin we have CoinDesk and GenesisBlock who are in favour of its
regulation to allow it to participate in legitimate markets. We need a
Bitcoin publication that stands for Bitcoin as a principled piece of
Bitcoin technology in the spirit of Satoshi's vision.

it's OK to engage but there's no retroactive censorship of
your activity to win favour. The law needs to be made first. We are not
handing over the power of cryptocurrency because of fear.

* Commitment against state-level adversary control and tracking of
Bitcoin, and related technology (internet, protocol layers like MC).
* Refusal to comply with regulations or directives that impact operation
of Bitcoin. Disobedience against actions not in the interest of Bitcoin.
* Commitment to continuence of rights for freedom of financial speech, and
financial privacy.

torrentfreak regularly writes about the issues around bittorrent like
censorship or the piratebay. check this recent article out:

http://torrentfreak.com/most-important-torrent-site-in-years-to-take-the-internet-by-storm-131219/

amazing.

Look at this, it's a friend making video.

Peter Todd interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-QHhbKMAY
Interview with Mihai Alisie of Bitcoin Magazine at DarkWallet meeting
about his project Egora:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbu2KrHx9-0
Wendell Davis (Hive wallet) interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn3m_K5AJec
Introduction by me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuPo5NJ-AZQ

for DarkWallet, there's UX stuff. for admin types, there's maintaining
infrastructure or testing/improving scripts. also packaging, release
management .etc .etc for programmers, many tasks from high to low level.
also there's testing too or creating websites.

if you want suggestions, would be good to know the skills of people and
what they're interested in.
we have an IRC channel: #darkwallet on Freenode

Also I encourage people to become registered on the Wiki:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/

then we can make a page and organise different working groups.