:: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jonathan James Harrison
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] (no subject)
picture of nice car owned by the paypal of bitcoin. front page.

I see this as positive for bitcoin.
This shows a revolutionary currency being useful in the real world to
purchase a revolutionary car (model S named after nicola tesla) created by
one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time (Elon Musk of space x) Also Tony
Galippi made his money from creating one of the bitcoin companys which is
responsible for the majority of bitcoin merchants on the net today.
This a great for Tony, Bitcoin, the environment and inspiring others.

Amir and Co, you probably are the core of bitcoin and there are very very
few working on the core of bitcoin. There are not many with your combo of
skills, knowledge and passion and so for non techies like me all I can do
is donate, evangelise and try and create quality bitcoin businesses or
associations.
I also feel alot of those motivated by constructive change are focusing on
trying to solve the decentralised exchange problem at the moment with
things like mastercoin, colouredcoins, ethereum, ripple, open transactions
etc