著者: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)

guys, just wanted to say thanks! for this exchange, is highly enjoyable
and by reading it one can get many good visions and possibilities and
overall good vibes about the many things that can be done.

on [de]centralization and disintermediation in politics and community
organizing, together with some more people that have vast experience
with that, we have managed to get some institutional leverage and an EU
funded project together which is taking off just now:

    http://dcentproject.eu

provisory website, soon to be enriched with more materials and code. I
think these reflections you make are well fitting into the theoretical
framework of this project, we also have social scientists working close
with Manuel Castels and I believe they can be well interested in
interacting on this topics.

this is not really advertisement, not that we need it, but a heads-up on
the discussion and I'm sure we'll have the occasion to meet in person
and have your point of views debated.

ciao!