:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adam Gibson
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
I get the general flavour of what you're saying.

With the internet and bitcoin, I'm more arguing about what it can take
away than what it can bring. It takes away a huge imperative towards
centralisation which has always existed before.

Technology has been slowly doing this for hundreds of years (printing
press etc.). This is more a final crystallization of what went before,
or perhaps a quantum leap.

The direction of causation is basically always technology -> economic ->
politics and social structures.

Trying to create new social and political structures by an act of will
is not how it works. It's putting the cart before the horse. Just look
at history.