:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Thomas Hartman
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
Bitcoin isn't going to solve every problem you wish it would solve. It's a
good way of leveling the financial playing field so crony capitalists have
less advantage. Insiders will always have an advantage.

If you want to get a healthier gini coefficient (less inequality), there's
no other way than what your ancestors did. Man up and plan to organize
politically, a lot of it door to door and slow boat, and get your head
around planning for decades.

Anybody here do community organizing? I sure don't. But my ancestors did.
It seemed to work pretty good.