:: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: TechZ
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Kopio: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
Wow amir,

A powerful and inspiring monologue.

You are much deeper than they would like us to believe. Now i see why they demonize u. They fear your potential. You are without question one of the good guys.

I do admit i am worried about bitcoin now as i see them trying to conquer it from the inside and if they cannot have it then "no one will" aka the sampson option , fatal attraction.

The solution? As amir said
Man up and get to work growing this market. China is out so we gotta bring our local neighborhoods up. We must organically grow this bitcoin world with new markets. We need less exchanges and more markets!

I tried to do this with keychests and it is working well peeps can now buy with and earn with bitcoin. Any digital file can be sold etc.. But now we need real tangible goods and services and to expand beyond geeks!

Lets get btc to 10000 usd thru our own blood n sweat!

Whose with me?