:: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, do…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: System undo crew
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] We were all children, don't lose hope :)
Life is tough, and sometimes the odds can seem so overwhelming that we
can look around us and conclude nothing will change.

But against the backdrop of small voices being shouted down by
authoritative professionals in charge, like kids we are challenged by
problems everywhere. Is your way better? How will it pay for hospitals
or how do XYZ? Nobody has all the solutions. Those who claim to, are
faking it like lying on a job interview.

The real change won't happen by having a full vision laid out, or total
consensus among everybody. The communists sold a perfect utopia, and
then came the killings and murders because that utopia is perfect and
one small loss today is nothing for one big gain tomorrow.

Sometimes we grow up full of hope, then along the way with all the
trajedies and hopelessness in the news conclude that we're all doomed.
On a big sinking ship that we will go down together. In our youth we
maybe become full of optimism and then along the way, start to worry for
the future and all the risks / problems if things don't turn out well.

Some of us meet a girl/boy different from all the others, able to feel
us on a deep level, and support you as a strong friend. Full of passion,
your minds become one and the outside world starts to close off around
you. We depart from our responsibilities because of the girl.

I want to say that no matter how tempting it seems to retire from a life
of swimming upstream, it is and always will be a false reality. We need
every person to be free. Together we can do a lot. Each individual is
more strong they realise. But I see it all the time. People telling me
we have no power. My goal in life is to show people that we are
incredibly powerful.

Don't think either that by doing nothing, you are not causing harm.
Everyday we shop at supermarkets, buy from tobacco companies, use
Apple/Google/Facebook/... products, wear clothes from sweatshop labour,
big banks, big pharma, watch hollywood movies, pay rent money to
landlords, support telecoms companies censoring the net, eat McDonalds,
... Every action taken is creating more work for someone elsewhere
trying to undo your harm. Just ignoring the problems is making your life
worse, and perpetuating the injustices.

Bitcoin is not going to bring equality to the world. If anything it will
bring *more* inequality. But Bitcoin will bring justice and merit. It's
not about whether unregulated markets blindly perform better than
'normal' ones. It's about the tool of power that we can use to effect
the changes we want to see. And it's a very important tool. The economic
system is unsustainable, and Bitcoin will simply hasten the crisis. We
gave adequate precaution. If through all this time, with all the global
protests, worrying destruction of our ecology, mismanagement and wars by
governments and a growing rise of fascist tendencies through the
world... if throughout all this, you stuck your fingers in your ears and
kept doing the same, repeatedly banging your head against the wall, then
so be it. That's everything wrong in this world.

If however, we start taking the steps now, we will have a future. Our
friends and children will have a nice niche carved out in the future of
tomorrow. Who knows, maybe that niche will grow, survive and thrive.

The world is not fixed. Society has short periods of intense flux,
followed by stagnation. A new wave of thought driven by internet is
rising. With the internet we can now read the bible of democracy, its
words no longer obscured by political-latin. And what we see before us,
is not what we were told. The things are changing ever faster, and we
are rapidly approaching a point of no return. If we don't prepare for
the future, then we have no future.

And the change? That will come from outside. Start looking around you.
Your supporters are around you.