:: [unSYSTEM] Most Important Torrent S…
Góra strony
Autor: Amir Taaki
Dla: unsystem
Temat: [unSYSTEM] Most Important Torrent Site in Years to Take the Internet By Storm
This guy is cool as fuck!

http://torrentfreak.com/most-important-torrent-site-in-years-to-take-the-internet-by-storm-131219/

"Lately we’ve seen more and more proof that what just a few
‘conspiranoids’ like myself were alerting years ago is now unfortunately
becoming true: the war to control the Internet is being won by corrupt
governments and corporations,” Soto tells TorrentFreak.

"The team have not only created a great product, but unlike the vast
majority of other torrent site operators they are not hiding away. They
are proud of their product and ready to stand by it – no matter what."

"Our robots are crawling everything, they discover new torrent sites on a
daily basis."

Aaand a bit of history:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Watch_Foundation#Background

In other news, Mastercoin Foundation, Bitshares and ColoredCoins form a
new organisation for self-regulation:

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/mastercoin-foundation-bitshares-coloredcoins-form-160000194.html

>From Bitcoin developers collaborating with police against Silk Road users,

to self-regulation (pre-emptively creating rules that don't exist under
the implied threat of law enforcement = self-censorship) and the drive to
marginalise the "Bitcoin fringe" so Bitcoin can grow up, I see one end
result. History repeats itself.