:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Emmanuel Abiodun
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Any programmers with some free-time?
Hey guys

I too have an ongoing project I am hiring talent for. I am looking for
developers with python or java experience with a solid computer science
background to work on a bitcoin project in cloudhashing offices in austin
texas.

Payment in BTC or fiat and on site work is essential. I will cover all
expenses.

Get back to me asap.

Regards