:: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre softwa…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Aimee Maree
To: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre software
Now see we are talking alternatives and I'm all up for that I never have said you must use GPL I guess I was just saying permissive is not the answer so yes lets come up with something else that we can attach that can be traceable... hmmm meta tag license lol seriously come up with terms and conditions and embed it within a badge etc within the code?