:: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin compila…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: libbitcoin
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] libbitcoin compilation on OpenBSD
1) if pkg-config doesn't detect obelisk then it won't build those files.
you can disable obelisk by renaming the file
$INSTALLPREFIX/lib/pkgconfig/libobelisk.pc
then configure won't detect it and won't build those modules.

2) I don't know. I had a look myself. Maybe someone else has some
suggestions. It seems to be automatic by the autotools system. Maybe
there's some way to disable it but I'm not a build system expert.