:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Aimee Maree
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
GPL was created to maintain freedom of users and developers I have run and been apart of many successful GPL projects. It protects developers it means that company X can't take your script put it into I don't know the bank if America and then not give you any credit or money. GPL is the best defence we have to protect positive code that we don't want mister X or Y to make a profit from... I can explain legalities across jurisdictions etc if you want but I think the above explains why it is a good choice.

Sent from somewhere...