:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mike Gogulski
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
I understand the GPL very well, along with its purpose, provenance and
effects.

I also understand that it boils down to this: "If you use this code, you
must do X, and if not, I/We reserve the right to call upon the unlimited
and unaccountable violence of the state against you."

If you're okay with that, that's one thing. If you disagree with my
simplification, that's another.