:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk changes: m…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] Obelisk changes: manually add outgoing nodes (grazcoin request)
We've been at this for 3 years. Here's an early project to refactor
Satoshi's code:

https://gitorious.org/freecoin/spesmilo/commits/c2d85a20b8a175cfb68cc66005e5dee737b1432b

If you want to understand more about the underlying technology and how
we can empower developers to do more with better designed systems then
read the documentation here: http://libbitcoin.dyne.org/doc/