:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sending private keys…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Özer Tayiz
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sending private keys through post is illegal says FINCEN
Both bitcoins, and cash, and gold ad silver and diamonds, practically
anything of value have been used throughout history for both legitimate and
illegitimate, legal and illegal uses. Someone might be selling drugs for
bitcoins, another might be selling contract killing services with bitcoins.
So what? They can do so with cash, gold, diamonds, whatever. Do we ban
them? No. That's not even %1 of the usage. It would be like shutting down
the whole internet because people share copyrighted material online using
bittorrent.

And I'm sure if Bitcoin gains popularity, there will be ways to use it for
inheritance, or companies, or shares in companies, or whatever, safely,
securely, and anonymously.

And I'm a free market anarchist, (agorist) and I don't see a problem with
adults buying and selling drugs, by their free choice. It is a victimless
crime. Most so-called financial crimes are not crimes at all.