:: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code fork…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] libwallet: code forked from libbitcoin
Why the GPL?

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/10/googles-iron-grip-on-android-controlling-open-source-by-any-means-necessary/
Google’s iron grip on Android: Controlling open source by any means
necessary

http://hintjens.com/blog:68
How To Capture an Open Source Project

Until copyright stops existing, I have no reason to give my work free to
corporations and people writing proprietary software. Exploiting the law
to protect yourself is a valid form of resistance.