:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sending private keys…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Sending private keys through post is illegal says FINCEN
can i be accused of money transmission if send the key to someone and
you put bitcoins on there, or if i accidentally leak a key on bitcointalk.

this seems like an avenue for bullying people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AACS_encryption_key_controversy

i'm not in favour of giving police or big corporations more tools to
fuck people.