Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] KryptoKit
I like how different minds think alike and there are a lot of similar
projects going on at the same time. I'm sure as Bitcoins gain popularity,
they will also have more practical solutions for the layman user like me.
And since all (or most) of them are open source, best ideas will gain
popular use... :) Viva Agora!