:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet Whitepape…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Gibson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet Whitepaper (Specs, details, features & inside dirt)
Sure; in these scenarios the third key only serves the role of defending
against loss (which is great, don't get me wrong, I agree).
The problem with mobile-as-second-factor is that any networked device is
probably too vulnerable to really play the role well. Malware just has to
cross from your laptop to your mobile, so yes two devices have to be
compromised, but not independently.