:: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: MasterCoin hiri…
Página Principal
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: [unSYSTEM] Fwd: Re: MasterCoin hiring developers

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Re: MasterCoin platform
Date:     Fri, 6 Dec 2013 14:26:39 +0200
From:     Ron Gross <ron.gross@???>
To:     Amir Taaki <genjix@???>

FYI, we are looking to hire 6 full time developers for Mastercoin
<http://blog.mastercoin.org/2013/12/05/hire-six-full-time-developers/>.
If you are interested, or know someone who is, please let us know.

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Gross
Executive Director, Mastercoin Foundation
mastercoin.org <http://mastercoin.org>    |    ripper234.com
<http://ripper234.com/>
Schedule my time at meetme.so/RonGross <http://meetme.so/RonGross>

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Ron Gross <ron.gross@???