:: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Glenn Tarbox, PhD
À: Libbitcoin
Sujet: [Libbitcoin] Service stops
obworker typically runs for a day or so before it experiences an error.
Looking at the code, it appears there should be a way to restart without
dumping the process... although that would be preferable to the thread-join
state it currently hangs in.

There may be a reason network exception handling isn't enabled (leveldb
state rollback makes it hard? Other state? Low priority?)

I could take a deeper look but there might be a plan so I figured I'd ask
first

INFO: Accepted transaction:
1f54ceab05b2cce2ffa71d430418a21af630c66670ca986a72e4ab47bcb2b5d1
ERROR [protocol]: INFO: Accepted transaction:
1f54ceab05b2cce2ffa71d430418a21af630c66670ca986a72e4ab47bcb2b5d1
ERROR [protocol]: Problem receiving addresses: Service stopped
ERROR [session]: inventory: Service stopped
ERROR [poller]: Received bad inventory: Service stopped
ERROR [session]: get_data: Service stopped
ERROR [session]: get_blocks: Service stopped
ERROR: recv_transaction: Service stopped
ERROR [poller]: Received bad block: Service stopped
ERROR [protocol]: Channel stopped internal error: Service stopped

--
Glenn H. Tarbox, PhD