:: [Libbitcoin] Debian package status …
Página Inicial
Autor: Pablo Castellano
Para: libbitcoin
Assunto: [Libbitcoin] Debian package status apologizes
Hello guys. For those who don't know me, I took the task of creating
Debian packages for libbitcoin.

You can see the status here:
https://github.com/spesmilo/libbitcoin/issues/13

I want to apologize because it's taking too long and it's OK if anyone
else wants to move forward with this task. I don't want to block it.
University and the internship I must do in my last year take most of my
free time. Fortunately this period will end on February/March.

I really wish I had more time to spend learning about bitcoin internals
and contributing to projects like this, more than sending merge requests
for adding the AM_SILENT_RULES directive to the build system.

All my best,
Pablo.