:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Another obelisk se…
Página Principal
Autor: Noel Maersk
Para: caedes
CC: libbitcoin mailing list
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Another obelisk server online :)
On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 09:00:32PM +0100, caedes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have added the following page at the unsystem wiki, so ppl can add it
> themselves for now.
>
> https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/Libbitcoin/Servers
>
> I added yours already, but I'd like to add a label next to it, do you
> want me to put something specific?
>
> cheers!

You could add "Noel Maersk". I'll register at the wiki ASAP to add (and
update) version information and contact info, which is probably
relevant.

Perhaps eventually a HTTP link to the same server (veox.pw), describing
same in more detail - if that's OK with everybody. The link has no
info yet and would be useless now.