:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Unsystem cooperative…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: caedes
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Unsystem cooperative fund
Hi Enric!

We discussed a bit about this in Milan.

We still don't have a final decission, but some points are relevant so I
will put them here:

1. We will prefer to create tools so anyone can both do fundraisers and
manage the funds (fundraisers/anyonecanpay + m of n) and organize with
no central point. This allows for a structure, where money flows in from
the fundraisers, then gets transferred to m of n accounts, where
decissions can be then proposed to spend the funds in different tasks,
or else send to another m of n (another group or some other interesting
fundraisers).

2. There exists the possibility of using autonomous corporations. A new
concept introduced by invictus innovation for bitshares (
http://invictus-innovations.com/), although it can be used with other
frameworks, we will be seeing more and more of those (looks like people
is really excited by the possibility). The idea here is have a program
(or robot) that manages the funds, and can for example check enough
funds are maintained to guarantee daily operations, dividends sent to
shareholders, and other funds spent through shareholder decissions or
corporation code.

We will develop an example site that will work for managing cooperative
funds, as a use case and test for dark wallet features. Egora is looking
to incorporate as some kind of DAC (autonomous corporation), and we
might be able to use something similar for the pbx.lorea aka pln.

About having an unsystem fund, one possibility would be rather have a
list of unsystem endorsed initiatives (would have to be aligned with
some mision or guidelines we don't yet have), each with their own
meeting point for doing decentralized fundraisers and decission making
(voting through m of n) over spending funds. This way we can have a
place where people can go to and rally behind, that then points back to
the interesting initiatives, organizations and so on, where you can put
your funds to good use.

Anyways, would be great to hear some other ppl opinions on these, for
sure the possibilities are mind blowing.
I also think we will discuss a bit more about this when Jason King is
around (saturday), we will keep you updated.

kisses!

Pablo