著者: Wendell
To: System undo crew
題目: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet "Certification"
Hi guys,

Just a heads up that I have asked Taylor and Peter specifically to try and make sure we have a little something in this department by the end of the gathering. I don't think we need more than 1 page for the time being, and it should be looked at as a mere set of guidelines, something we can update regularly as we learn more.

Here is the thread where this could be discussed with the wider Bitcoin community.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334241

Godspeed!
-wendell

hivewallet.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | gpg: 6C0C9411