:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Teaching remotely (p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Wendell
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Teaching remotely (pair programming)
I guess I can recommend rudimentary/fundamentals programming, maybe with Python. It could even be quite good to have a real project during the teaching; something needed and desired, that the teacher and students build up as part of the lesson.

It could go from that kind of thing all the way to more advanced Bitcoin topics.

I hope this kind of thing becomes a part of your core mission.

-wendell

hivewallet.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | gpg: 6C0C9411