:: [unSYSTEM] Unsystem cooperative fun…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Enric Duran Giralt
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Unsystem cooperative fund
Hello again,

I want to return to an idea that was emailed by amir as a part of the
content: cooperative business models through bitcoin from 2/11

"For instance unSYSTEM could have 1 cooperative fund which is
managed by a form of consensus. Individual projects could make their
own cooperative funds and request money from the community. Projects
could be funded through milestones with tradable shares (unlike
untransferable crowdfunding perks). This could be used to fund the
creation of public services, and there are other contractual tools"

I want to convert this idea in a proposal to discuss.

Because the exponential growht in value of bitcoin as a deflationary
currency, most of us,
are having big economical earnings only for holding it.
One of the perhaps unexpected consequences its that perhaps for the
first time in the recent history
exist a big group of unsystemic individuals that have a great economic
situation (and yet better every day..), and have capacity to organize
themselves.

Money is one of the main tools to change the world. Other is knowledge.
I am convinced that another main tool is a group of people really able
to organize themselves in affinity and cooperative bases, with knowledge
and money.

Well, we can have all of this tools and depends on our willingness,
what i am proposing is convert that cooperative fund idea in a new
project of this unformal unsystem network that we could call the
"unsytem cooperative fund" (or unsystem revolutionary fund) where
collaboratively managed wealth is used to create key projects in the
way of new comprehensive social models based in human freedom.
would be great if somre of you could take profit of the meeting in Milan
to talk a bit about this...

cheers,
enric