:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin isn't worth …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Enric Duran Giralt
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin isn't worth it for consumers. And that will stop adoption.

Hello all,

      A main rule of money, is that less valuable money will be spent
      before the most valuable money.

      (for this reason ever in the history people hasn't spent gold to
      pay something, mainly holding)

      So the configuración of bitcoin, for his nature deflationary, and
      consequent growing value.

      its for to be a more valuable money than cash or online fiat
      money. For this a general trend its to hold bitcoin, more than
      spend it.

      Who will spend bitcoin?

      - People that already don't have fiat. This people is all in
      cryptocurrencies but spent some of then when its needed.

      - People that need some of the technological improvement that
      bitcoin offers.  For example to make international transfers

      instantly and without a big comission and to wait some days..

      - Bitcoin supporters. Some people can spend bitcoin before to
      spent fiat for emotional reasons like to practice in the everyday
      life what they think.

      - People that wants to be out of the system. Blackmarkets, no
      paying tax and so on... For this kind of people anonimity and
      privacity is the real big think and dark wallet a key element.

      So, with all of this, yes bitcoin have some value for the
      consumers. But, no, bitcoin as a deflationary currency its not
      created to replace spent of fiat.

      Anyway with most of the tech features of bitcoin its possible to
      create a no deflationary currency (better if also is not
      inflacionary), that could compete

      with fiat in the major daily consumer things. specially mining
      method should be different, or perhaps could be possible to merge
      mining with deflacionaries cryptos?

      perhaps devcoin and freicoin have some of this features, but not
      all, and not the best design.

      Other problem is that is that if a non deflationary cryptocurrency
      is created who will have motivation to buy it, being less valuable
      than deflationary cryptos?

      Perhaps this non deflationary crypto could be something not traded
      in the common bases, but donated for spending in varios
      circumstances. One thing to think about...

      Otherwise with the big use that have bitcoin for savers, i have a
      proposal that comes in the next message

      regards

      enric