:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jaromil
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
On Tue, 19 Nov 2013, Peter Todd wrote:

> Also, I'll make the public statement that I may create a fake
> anonymous assassination market in the future for the express purpose
> of ripping off any individual who wishes to use political violence to
> advance their goals.

I also think the honeypot is the best strategy against those.

i'm just not so scared. ACK to the fact is counter-productive, but then
like many other spook stories about Bitcoin and the "Darkweb", this is
already happening on-site and a lot, just without the need of the
Internet. the real assassination markets will likely never feel the
need to move over the internet, whose complexity is insidious for one of
the simpliest and most ancient markets on earth.

so i just take it as a spook story, a terror strategy that will be
certainly sold out by that looser doing a darkweb documentary on
kickstarter, but its inconsistent with reality.

ciao