:: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister Da…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] UK Prime Minister David Cameron Announces That Filters Used to Block Porn Will Also Block Websites Espousing "Extremist" Views in Order "to Keep Our Country Safe"
This is a project from a friend of ours (also on this list):

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/edgenet

He also created ZeroMQ which we use extensively in our projects. He
doesn't have a fancy video, but he deserves a lot more. Maybe even more
than Dark Wallet does.

http://guifi.net/ca/maps

Guifi is the largest community network in the world.

35,790 nodes covering Catalonia.