:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fia…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Paul Buitink
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fiat using ssl logging and oracles
Hi folks,

I run Dutch language debitcoin.org together with Tuur Demeester and
hundreds of payments have been blocked in Holland, made to bitonic.nl
and btcdirect.nl. It happened to my father too.

In this Dutch interview I had with the CEO of btcdirect.nl it was
confirmed by him:

[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThIkwUJgz4Q

It primarily relates to Rabobank and ING. Some customers apparently
even heard that the Rabobank said Bitcoin payments didn't adhere to
their ethical standards. I guess some customer reps didn't stick to the
script. Libor anyone?

Cheers,

Paul

--