:: Re: [unSYSTEM] China Central Bank o…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] China Central Bank on Bitcoin!
I find it really hard to know which way the actual wealth is flowing.
The money goes round in circles so I can't see which side if the `line'
and which the `load' to use electrical terms. I'd have to venture a guess
that in the case of bitcoin, the USA is primarily acting as the line
because they're the ones getting the most upset about it.

Thanks,
Caleb