:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fia…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam Gibson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Transferring btc-fiat using ssl logging and oracles
Thanks for the responses. We'll be in Milan on the 2nd December. Looking
forward to it.
I just opened reddit and saw this, another example of the problems William
describes (by the way, btc-e is not really new William!):
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinUK/comments/1r7lek/banks_block_sepa_transfers_to_bitstamp/
We want people to be able to do peer to peer bank transfer with the
possibility of proving they've done it, thus enabling trust.

Our coding isn't finished; so far we've focused on that proof aspect, that
part is finished and being tested with real bank examples (although far too
few - if anyone wants to volunteer to try it, look at the instructions in
my previous message),also we've got multisig code ready for the escrow of
btc. The messaging part isn't finished. There's also the possibility of
integration with OpenTransactions which dansmith is actively looking at
right now.