:: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk chokes on …
Góra strony
Autor: Noel Maersk
Dla: libbitcoin
Temat: Re: [Libbitcoin] obelisk chokes on block #264000
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 08:56:33PM +0000, Amir Taaki wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy time. I think your version is
> old and needs updating. If you re-run the install-sx.sh script it should
> work.

I was (and still am) running the newest versions from master branches of
repos.

> Just re-running install-sx.sh again and it should auto-update without
> rebuilding all from scratch.

My installation procedure was identical to the one used in
install-sx.sh, only manual.

As a test, I re-built and re-installed using install-sx.sh. Same
result.

> It works for me, so if you run the above steps and still have the same
> problem then I will work to reproduce and fix it.

I'll run it through a debugger to see what fails.

Could you simply roll back your blockchain to see if it is reproducible?