:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
Reject transactions from Tor nodes and they'll be posted on USENET, the
Bittorrent DHTs, I2P, Freenet, blog comment spam, DNS TXT entries,
Tahoe-LAFS shared directories, pastebins, piratepads, whatever. In any
case, it doesn't matter where the tx is generated, as long as there's at
least one node willing to ignore the "reject from Tor" rule and relay to
the rest of the network. You can't stop the signal...

It's very likely that this is NOT a false flag. People have been coding
toy assassination markets for a decade or more, it's just that only
recently has the digital bearer currency (Bitcoin) component slotted
into place to complete the puzzle.

Heck, there's someone on this very list (or at least directly connected
to several of us) who related this anecdote early this year or late last
year:

"So, I was at a conference a few months ago and a guy sitting next to me
was writing code for an assassination market. Right there, before my eyes."

BTW, Caleb, could you get me a Hyperboria invite, please? I'd like to at
least set up a Bitcoin full node that bridges between cjdns and the 0ld
sk00l internet.

Peace,
Mike