:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Página Principal
Autor: Caleb James DeLisle
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
This has me rather scared. IMO the chance of this being a false flag to
smear the Bitcoin community is nontrivial and if it takes off, this is
just the kind of thing which will make nighttime roundups and
disappearances seem somewhat reasonable in the mind of Grandma Voter.

The flip side of this terror is paramilitary application to make
political dissidents disappear or censor themselves by way of very
credible death threats.

TOR makes anonymous speech possible and Bitcoin makes speech and action
synonymous. The result is not anarchism, the result is Chaos, and from
the Chaos, Order.

Maybe things could be helped by a show of intolerance toward this,
perhaps something like a patch which rejects transactions emitting from
TOR nodes? It doesn't have to be 100% effective, just something to say
that this is not what we are about.

Thanks,
Caleb