:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets

hi Mike,

thanks for the historical pointers, I'm well aware of this theme but
never bothered to compile a little overview as you did.

my analysis is that this new iteration can revamp the strategy of
tension in the western world, of course with disastrous political
consequences. a relevant mutation for a new SoT being that political
ideologies are not playing a central role anymore for this strategy,
since the Crusade war against Islam is worn out and since cold war is
over for real and there are no apparent nor substantial treats coming
from that side. I just wonder if in this setup then the big capital
would be the enemy? I guess not, a new one would need to be constructed
and could be, right here.

while i sincerely hope to be wrong, and those websites to be jokes, this
feels like a painfully plausible analysis and there are many
high-profile criminals ruling various governments that could benefit
right now from a new SoT.

ciao