:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mike Gogulski
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
Whether one thinks they suck or not, Bitcoin has been a key enabler for
assassination markets since its inception. It's been my argument for
some time that, like it or not, they may become inevitable.

For anyone interested:

The now-classic "Assassination Politics" essays from the mid-90s, by Jim
Bell:

http://cryptome.org/ap.htm

Here's some 10-year-old discussion pro and con, from anti-state.com.
Note that the philosophical backdrop of some here is predominantly
American anarcho-capitalism, with all of its vulgar libertarian tendencies.

http://anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=262

http://anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=265

http://anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=266

http://anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=289

http://anti-state.com/article.php?article_id=295

And a brief, pre-Bitcoin-awareness treatment of the topic from the
Center for a Stateless Society (left-libertarian market anarchist):

http://c4ss.org/content/1157