:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Mathias Groennebaek
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
I like the idea of API's, Autonomous agents, and multiagent systems,
technology in that sector holds the promise to remove entire sectors of
human labor force. Autonomous revolution might be the new industrial
revolution.

The pirate party pushes liquid democracy, but they dont take it far enough.
Same as with their politics i guess, too much focus on copyright,
surveilance and patents, too little on the issue of freedom in our society
in general. Including the topics they talk about, which is only a small
part of the bigger picture. Bitcoin is helping to solve parts of it, at
least after Dark Wallet is finished.