:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is..…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mathias Groennebaek
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Oh shit here it is......Assassination Markets
Have been an active member of PP for years here in Denmark, but there is a
strict hierarchical structure, and we failed making the party adopt any new
policies. Furthermore the party leader refused to let us set up a new
website, i am almost starting to believe he's bribed by someone...
Anyways...
So earlier this year i co-founded a new party with a few other PP members.
All of the politics in the party is crowdsourced, and when the platform is
done it should be more or less autonomous. By the logic of; no need for any
moderators, no human interaction, no fraud.