:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet aim
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet aim
This is almost religious ("Sing it, brother!"). Be that as it may, I
found it both bizarre and extremely encouraging when I heard a priest this
evening (in a place where I almost never go) give a homily speech that
more or less was calling people to reject the state and go out and be good
on their own.

Which is actually what I'm hoping will happen.

It sure was interesting to hear. It was almost like I was hearing a
hybrid of Mike G. and A. Taaki up there on the podium, encouraging us to
"sing it."

OK, enough of that.

I've put a post out more or less breaking my vow of silence (though I'm
still silent on twitter). It supports development of anonymity in
bitcoin, CoinJoin, Darkwallet, etc. It's got a bit of my random
philosophizing thrown in. Check it out plz and "Spread the Good Word."

Here you go: https://www.cyberguerrilla.org/blog/?p=16452

It's in a couple places on twitter for the "social in you" if you want to
RT or push it that way.

https://twitter.com/OpPinkPower/status/402206524686094336

https://twitter.com/NanaSilvergrim/status/402207714903724032

https://twitter.com/Liberationtech/status/402212131770478592

https://twitter.com/DocR0cket/status/402280117827039233

Keep Singin' it

-Odinn
(Not Dead, just currently in odinsleep in the dark world)
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/12/new-loki-and-odin-posters-for-thor-the-dark-world/