:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Luke-Jr
A: Benjamin Cordes
Cc: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
On Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:10:29 PM Benjamin Cordes wrote:
> In a sense, general public == troll. Which is one problem with democracy.
> The eternal Plato suggested a regime of smart people, called the lovers of
> wisdom, the philosophers, to rule the world in a selfless and good way.
> Karl Popper pointed out, this is the path to dictatorship,

Democracy leads to dictatorship much faster than monarchy or other forms of
government.

> and instead said we should have a open society, where the rulers can always
> be removed without a war.

You "remove" rulers by moving to another State. The problem comes when they
get too big and there are no more options (like now)... The USA sucks, and I'd
like to move away, but there's nowhere better to go :(

> Can users of bitcoin replace bitcoin devs with new devs?

Yes, they switch to software maintained by the new devs.

Luke