:: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin cor…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Benjamin Cordes
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] fuck the bitcoin core team
"The political side of things is unrelated to Bitcoin. "

What does that even mean? There is no such thing "unpolitical". Everything
that influences society is political, i.e. either has impact or is
meaningless. The beliefs of any actor matter very much with regards to the
outcome. Do core bitcoin developers believe that the software should be
accountable to it's users? Do they believe that it should integrate with
CA's / banking infrastructure? Etc.