著者: Jason King
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
Amir,

We are having a celebration of Bitcoin's 5th birthday in Satoshi Forest
this weekend, but when we get done I will sit down and write out my ideas
clearer.

I think that here in America ALL of our news is fed to us by the media with
a healthy dose of fear and who is to blame. A biproduct of that is a lot of
intelligent people stop listening as soon as that overtone comes in. No
matter how accurate it is. I just think there is a way to explain the
merits of what we are doing, why it is a better model, and why they should
care without setting off anyones FUD detector.

Jason