:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
Página Inicial
Autor: Elizabeth Ploshay
Para: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
Jason and Vitalik,

Great points there. I definitely appreciate this project and there is much the Foundation must learn.

I look forward to working with Vitalik to do a BM article.

Additionally, keep up the good work on the foundation forum. IMO the goal should be to continue to spread the truth before burning bridges.

-Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone