:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Cody R Wilson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Call for material!
I'd like to thank everyone on this list especially for the tremendous
response the Dark Wallet
campaign<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bitcoin-dark-wallet/x/5141070>received
yesterday. Within 24 hours we received just over 25k USD in
combined contributions. Share the
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouo7Q6Cf_yc>if you haven't
already. It seems to be popularizing the spirit of crypto.
There is demand!